On Wednesday 31 October 2007 16:42, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Another thing that worries me a bit is projects coming in with a large
> (N=more than 3 or 5?) number of committers from the same organization,
> especially people who have no previous Apache or open source committer
> experience.

I agree...

> Do we want to set a limit on N, to give the project more
> chances to reach the necessary diversity?

... but a hard number is probably a bad idea. It depends on so many factors.
The graduation committer list is more important, and since we have not figure
that one out (or have I missed that), I think it is a bit early to talk about
the "incoming list".

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer