To: <general@incubator.apache.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:12 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Please approve Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating release

Hi,

The Tuscany project had a vote on [EMAIL PROTECTED] to publish the Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating release. The vote thread on tuscany-dev has 7 +1s and the archive can be found at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200711.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200711.mbox/thread?2

The release is mostly a bug-fix release on top of the 1.0-incubating release. You can see a list of changes at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC5/distribution/src/main/release/CHANGES

The signed binary and source distributions, the RAT reports, and the Maven staging repository are listed at the following links.

SVN Tag: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC5/

Stage maven repo: http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven/

RAT report: http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5/1.0.1-RC5.rat.txt

Binary and source distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) : http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5/

Please review and approve the release. This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Raymond