To: <general@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Please approve Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating release

+1

Craig

On Nov 18, 2007, at 4:19 PM, ant elder wrote:

On Nov 16, 2007 2:10 PM, Kevan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 16, 2007, at 2:09 AM, Raymond Feng wrote:

Hi, Kevan.

Thank you for the review. We have fixed the issue and republished a
RC5a at:

SVN Tag:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/ 1.0.1-RC5a/

Stage maven repo:
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven/1.0.1-RC5a<http:// people.apache.org/%7Erfeng/tuscany/maven/1.0.1-RC5a>

RAT report:
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5a/1.0.1- RC5a.rat.txt<http://people.apache.org/%7Erfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5a/ 1.0.1-RC5a.rat.txt>

Binary and source distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5a/<http:// people.apache.org/%7Erfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5a/>

Since the fix doesn't involve any 'code' changes, can we skip the
tuscany-dev vote and continue the IPMC vote here? Please advise.

Well, I've certainly seen incubator votes continue with similar
issues, in the past. I'm fine with the vote continuing, as long as  the
problem (and changes) have been communicated to the tuscany  community.

The updated binaries look good.

Here's my +1.

One minor note for future releases: some of your jar files contain
both a LICENSE and a LICENSE.txt file.

--kevan

I've already voted over on tuscany-dev but I'll also vote +1 here to keep the thread current...still looking for one more vote if anyone else has any
time to take a look at the release.

   ...ant

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]