I'm hoping someone who's knowledgeable in such matters to confirm if I've done this correctly. My understanding is we CouchDB contributors need to sign and send a Apache software grant form:
 http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

But I wasn't really sure how with this form and where to send it, but for the "Representing" blank, I wrote "Self" and for the "List of software and other intellectual property covered by this agreement:" area I wrote "CouchDB 0.7.2 (or more recent version)".

I didn't see instructions where to fax it, so I faxed it to 919-573-9199 (same place you fax ICLAs).

Anyway, I'm not sure I've done things correctly here, so any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks!

-Damien