On 01.03.2008, at 12:26, Leo Simons wrote:

That should be fine! As far as I know, the ASF has just the one fax number.

Though we've recently changed it - the new one is 919-573-9199 so you should be fine as long as you did use that one.

Cheers,
Erik

(An alternative to faxing is printing, filling out, dating and
signing, then scanning, and then emailing the resulting scanned image
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Another alternative is using snail mail.)

cheers,

- Leo