That should be fine! As far as I know, the ASF has just the one fax number.

(An alternative to faxing is printing, filling out, dating and
signing, then scanning, and then emailing the resulting scanned image
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Another alternative is using snail mail.)

cheers,

- Leo

On 2/28/08, Damien Katz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm hoping someone who's knowledgeable in such matters to confirm if
>  I've done this correctly. My understanding is we CouchDB contributors
>  need to sign and send a Apache software grant form:
>   http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt
>
>  But I wasn't really sure how with this form and where to send it, but
>  for the "Representing" blank, I wrote "Self" and for the "List of
>  software and other intellectual property covered by this agreement:"
>  area I wrote "CouchDB 0.7.2 (or more recent version)".
>
>  I didn't see instructions where to fax it, so I faxed it to
>  919-573-9199 (same place you fax ICLAs).
>
>  Anyway, I'm not sure I've done things correctly here, so any pointers
>  would be much appreciated. Thanks!
>
>  -Damien

cheers,

Leo Simons