Martijn Dashorst wrote:
The time people have to spend chasing bugs because someone doesn't
have the right version on the classpath (or possibly multiple versions
without knowing it) can be better spent on solving actual bugs,
writing documentation or implementing new features.

Or by reviewing our release and voting on it :-)

Seriously, we're having interesting debates here about
version numbers in jar file names and svn eol styles.
And we are taking these things to heart.  However,
at the same time, we *would* like to release UIMA
2.2.2 now, and we're 1 (one) vote short.  Anyone?

--Thilo