> No, it's not.  Anything that creates an impetus for a podling to get
> out of the Incubator is goodness.  Too many podlings view the
> Incubator as a comfy place - I believe that the Incubator PMC needs to
> create more of a reason for projects to get in gear and graduate.
> This isn't college - you don't get to stay here for the best seven
> years of your life.  =)

I don't share that impression of the incubator being a comfy place,
and my hunch would be that everyone involved in incubating projects
prefers to graduate to a real project sooner rather than later.

There is no sense in making something difficult and complicated just
for the sake of it. The smoother incubation works, the larger the
chance that Apache keeps attracting interesting projects with healthy
communities.

Eelco