Thanks Gurkan, I'll download the EDR and the code and start reviewing. Thanks.

Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:
Hi Tim;

That is great to hear, welcome :).  Actually the spec is in the EDR-1 level
now, and I am implementing this spec.  As far as  I know, the CR of the spec
will be published in the near and lots of things may be change and help is
really needed.

The current implementation is in the sourceforge :
http://bigfaces.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bigfaces/webbeansimpl/

If you have any question about the source code, I could try to answer.

Thanks;

GE