On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Greg Truty <gtr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hello all, I would like to formally present the incubator proposal for
> Apache Wink, stand-alone REST toolkit supporting JAX-RS (JSR 311), a
> client runtime and test cases (as well as other items).

I hear Dan's concerns, but *I* don't think they matter much. If this
new community takes off, and turns out to get along well enough with
the CXF community, wonders may happen. If they don't get along,
forcing the merge won't work.
And I am personally interested in seeing a light-weight (if anything
is nowadays) API become available...

So, +1 to submission of a formal proposal.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er