Remaining IBM CLAs have been signed and faxed in.  I've updated the wiki as
well.

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  -  REST & WebServices Development
nlgal...@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-838-1182
Building: 901 / 5G-016

             Davanum Srinivas
             <dava...@gmail.co
                                       general@incubator.apache.org
             04/23/2009 06:28                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Apache Wink Proposal
             Please respond to
             gene...@incubator
                .apache.org

Niclas,

We will try the best to make the community dynamics happen. When we get
around to looking at the source, you will see
the existing cxf code packages and classes as-is. So theoretically we will
be able to get some value out of it in terms
of contributing back to cxf.

On a related note, would any pmc folks / asf members (including Dan!) like
to mentor us? or join us as committers?
Please let us know

thanks,
dims