Hi,

> We already got two new mentors signed up (thanks to your posts to the httpd
> devel list I think). So, we're up to three now, how many do we need to be
> considered for a vote?

3 mentors is usually considered enough :)

> Is there anything else missing?

Nope, it looks like you have your ducks in a row! +1 from me.

Sounds like the an obvious/interesting challenge will be to try and
attract some contributors from outside of yahoo -- with such a big
(and probably sophisticated =) ) code base I imagine it might be hard
for newbies to get up to speed...then again I can also imagine more
than a few people would be interested in this stuff :)

cheers,

- Leo