On Jun 25, 2009, at 7:59 AM, jean-frederic clere wrote:

I don't think that is a problem: httpd (and other ASF project) also uses autconf/autoheader/automake to generate the configure that are included in the sources tarballs.

Cool! One more (followup) question:

We have a couple of files which currently have the BSD license attached to them, and these are flagged as potential IP violations. Is it possible to include these files and re-release them under the Apache license, or do we need to eliminate them (i.e. clean-room rewrite the functionality) ?

Thanks!

-- leif