Hi Dick,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Richard Hirsch<hirsch.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I just noticed today that some of the ESME content (RSS feeds, license
> warning for gliffy, etc).in the Apache wiki
> (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Index) is now broken
> and was wondering if there has been recent change (new version, etc.)....

Yes, Confluence was just updated, see
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/confluence_2_10_migration_for

> ...the exported site (http://cwiki.apache.org/ESME/) is also broken.
>
> The tabs/cards are broken as well. I haven't changed our auto-export
> template, so I'm assuming that there has been some other external
> change in the wiki configuration....

I guess the fix is to recreate the export template based on the new
default one. I can hopefully have a look on Monday, unless someone
beats me to it. Worst case, the default export template should give
decent results.

-Bertrand