I looked at the old template and we need the following snippet  (if I
remember correctly...) at the end of the export template

    <!-- Needed for composition plugin -->
    <!-- delay the loading of large javascript files to the end so
that they don't interfere with the loading of page content -->
    <SPAN style="display: none">
      <SCRIPT type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"

src="http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/labels-javascript";></SCRIPT>
    </SPAN>