----- Original Message ----

We who?  Robert has done an outstanding job of documenting what the right
way is.  The only people who can't agree to it are people who refuse to
acknowledge his work on this issue.  Frankly looking at the commit history
to releasemanagement.xml I could care less what their opinion is- they've
had years to express it in that document and utterly failed to do so.