Richard,

I did agree with you that Felix would make a great choice as a destination TLP. The situation with ServiceMix/Karaf is not the same as what is happening here with a new set of incoming committers and code.

I sincerely do hope that cross-pollination happens even when the podling is in
incubator.

thanks,
dims