Hello Graham,

ACE only just started, so no problem! :) I'm looking forward to working with Aries on making this happen. I agree with your analysis so far.

Greetings, Marcel

On Sep 6, 2009, at 22:32 , Graham Charters wrote:

Hi Marcel,

Not mentioning ACE was an oversight.  I think there are two potential
roles for ACE in relation Aries:
1. To distribute and configure the runtime components (those
implementing the enterprise OSGi application programming model).
2. To distribute and configure enterprise OSGi application components
implemented to the enterprise OSGi application programming model.

Regards, Graham.