On Sep 3, 2009, at 12:53 AM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 3:19 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr.<wr...@rowe-clan.net > wrote:

If Felix is looking at this as an opportunity, to attract more OSGi
activity at the foundation, expand its base of contributors (at least
to common underlying components) and demonstrate that the ASF encourages creation of the best-of-breed solutions, I'd hope to see some Felix PMC
members step up to help mentor this effort and identify places where
the best choice between common code is a win for all efforts.

+100, and IMHO not only as Mentors... I would be surprised (and very
concerned) if the Aries folks wouldn't love to have a few Felix
committers joining in.
After all, it is easier to influence and discuss if you are on the
same side of a fence...

Totally agree. Had certainly hoped that Felix committers would be interested in joining...

--kevan