Greg Stein wrote:

> If you want to review *bits* rather than *release process*, then you
> can take a look at trunk/ or the nightlies that we'll soon produce. If
> you want release process *and* Apache-branding, then the svn community
> is not prepared to provide that, nor do I think it necessary (see the
> deferred vote for waiving a release).

Want?  I'd express that as 'demand', knowing this committee.

But don't be disheartened, I can see where 1) release process demonstration
and 2) branding demonstration are two entirely seperate processes in this
somewhat unusual case.

On your other subject, svn and lists and site at subversion.apache.org, that
is a problem but not insurmountable.

If we move 1) the lists to subversion.apache.org [it's just a discussion,
right?  Only publicized on the original site] for overview, then 2) move
the svn [so all commits track to @s.a.o discussions], and 2) stage the
final site [leaving the *current* site primary until graduation] for review,
and move that last on graduation day, I don't see a problem with not creating
a slew of incubator.apache.org/subversion/ resources.

This could all happen in weeks if not days, and should be least-disruptive
to the well-established community.  Are folks OK with this?