Jukka,
Not so sure... because that dist may contain code that we may not allow.

Greg,
Is there any code in there that is not Apache compatible? i see some in the
contrib section...
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn-clean

thanks,
dims

On 11/10/2009 04:25 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Greg Stein<gst...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Unfortunately, some documentation needs to be brought in sync.

See: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#checklist

I'm nitpicking, but even there we only ask the podlings to
"demonstrate ability to create Apache releases".

Per Joe, I think it makes sense to run podlings through a release to
teach them the ropes, rather than lump that onto Infrastructure. But I
also believe we should provide waivers when appropriate.

Fair enough.

As an alternative, how about submitting
http://subversion.tigris.org/downloads/subversion-1.6.6.tar.bz2 for
IPMC review? That should require no extra work from and no special
waivers for Subversion.

BR,

Jukka Zitting