On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Michael Wechner
<michael.wech...@wyona.com> wrote:
> Right and as long as OpenCMIS fulfills the requirements of the incubator I
> don't see any reason why there shouldn't be two projects of the same topic.
>
> I also do not see any reason why OpenCMIS should be a sub-project of
> Chemistry.
> Give it a chance of its own within the current rules of the incubator and it
> will either work or not.
> If it works, then graduate, if not, then remove it.

My concern is that if there are two separate svn trees then factoring
things between the two projects will be much harder. Let's not kid
ourselves, having two different maven release cycles, and having
dependencies to foreign SNAPSHOT projects, will not help. To me it's a
waste of time and effort.

Let me ask the question differently: what's lost by having the code in
the Chemistry svn tree?

Florent