On 06/05/2010, Paul Querna <p...@querna.org> wrote:
> The Apache Libcloud project is currently voting on our second release,
>  0.3.0.  As required by Incubator policy, we need IPMC approval for
>  this release.  There is a concurrent release vote ongoing on
>  <libcl...@incubator.apache.org>.
>
>  The current (passing) RAT output can be seen at:
>  <http://ci.apache.org/projects/libcloud/rat-output.txt>

Which does not include many of the files in the release archive - e.g
none of the fixtures are included.

I checked a few of these, and none of the json or XML files had AL headers.

>  ----------
>
>  Test tarballs for Apache Libcloud 0.3.0 are available at:
>   <http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/libcloud-0.3.0/>

The NOTICE file does not have the correct format, nor the correct year.

It should start:

Apache Libcloud
Copyright (c) 2010 The Apache Software Foundation

<<<

>  Please test and place your votes please;
>
>   +/- 1
>   [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.3.0

-1 because of N&L issues.