On May 26, 2010, at 10:14 AM, sebb wrote:

On 26/05/2010, Les Hazlewood <l...@hazlewood.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:11 AM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't find all the source for the release. AFAICT the only way to recreate all the release artifacts would be from the svn tag but thats not enough as an ASF release must include a source release. If I've just missed it and all the source is there somewhere then could you
provide the link?

It is part of the staging repo under the provided URL:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-005

Specifically, the complete buildable source package is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-005/org/apache/shiro/shiro-root/1.0.0-incubating/

It's a bit confusing to have two copies of the N&L files in the root
of the archive:

LICENSE and LICENSE.txt have the same content.

NOTICE and NOTICE.txt have significantly different content.

LICENSE and NOTICE are not in SVN as far as I can tell, so where do
they come from?

It would be helpful to include a pointer to the KEYS file (eventually
found it at the root of SVN).

This is a vote. Here you present good ideas. I suggest you post them to the Shiro dev group for consideration.

Regards,
Alan