On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Bernd Fondermann
<bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> IIUC, the only issue right now is that the committers are hesistant to
> go TLP because they've never been on a PMC before.
>
>> The current proposal doesn't use the incubator naming for the mailing
>> lists and svn location, from past discussions here it should really be
>> using the incubator naming unless its a very special case. Is this a
>> special case?
>
> Good catch. I think the Incubator nomenclature should apply to Chukwa as well.

It seems to me that it would save everyone some work if they went
straight with the TLP nomenclature. If they only need a short time in
the Incubator to learn how to be a PMC, then maybe the Incubator
nomenclature is not necessary and just creates more work for infra,
PMC, and users when they graduate.

Greg