On Aug 16, 2010, at 9:59 AM, <karl.wri...@nokia.com> <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The "Lucene Connectors Framework" committers are voting to rename our project
> from "Lucene Connectors Framework" to "Apache Connectors Framework", and to
> cease being a subproject of Lucene.  What is the process for doing something
> like this?

Just to clarify, LCF is not a subproject of Lucene at the moment, since it is
in the Incubator.  The Lucene PMC was sponsoring LCF and is willing to continue
to do so.  Nothing else project wise would change other than the name at this
point.  Upon graduation, it likely make sense for LCF/ACF to be a TLP.

-Grant