I have mentioned before, the wording of your request to change suggests
that your are removing the word 'Lucene' and replacing it with the word
'Apache' . This is misleading and wrong.

'Apache' is a given, in both scenarios.

You are changing from:

'Lucene Connectors Framework' to 'Connectors Framework'

That could also be written as:

'Apache Lucene Connectors Framework' to 'Apache Connectors Framework'

One or the other, don't mix the two, its misleading.

That said, heres my vote:

> [] +1 Change the Lucene Connector Framework to the Apache Connector
> Framework
> [] 0 Don't care
> [] -1 Don't change it

+1

I don't care for the name but my view is I'll leave it to the project to
decide.

Gav...