CyberNeko and TagSoup both have acceptable licenses. Some people
prefer TagSoup because it does not require Xerces.

Have you read http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html?

No I hadn't. That is very useful.

A first reaction, concerning the GRDDL dependencies, is:
1) BrowserLauncher needs to go - I will make the code changes
2) Saxon dependency is a B
3) Cyberneko is fine - Jena already has dependencies on Xerces

Jeremy