We would like to eventually get them out of there, but both Grant and
I agreed early on that it wasn't the highest priority.  If it is
Apache policy, then obviously we'd have to change our minds.

When we attack this, we intend to use ant plus ivy, not Maven.  We
tried Maven and found it was difficult to do some of the things we
needed, and the Kool-aid was a bit much to swallow.

Karl