Hi,

I'd suggest to consider dependency management systems such as Apache
Maven or Apache Ivy as an advantage in the long run. They allow to
precisely document your dependencies and both support an offline mode.
Additionally both of course provide a very reliable way to define
exactly what version of what jars are required and ensure everyone has
the same ones.

So don't put the way aside to migrate to a dependency management
system as soon as possible.

Cheers
Daniel