On 14 March 2011 06:05, Adelita Padilla <apadi...@g2ix.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Apache NPanday community has approved the 1.3-incubating release and we
> are now looking for the approval of the IPMC to publish the release.
>
> These are the major changes included in this release:
>
> * Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4.0 Framework support
> * Removal of UAC and PAB directories
>

> Subversion tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/tags/npanday-1.3-incubating/

NOTICE file still says 2011

There is no DISCLAIMER anywhere I could find.

Nor on the website, for that matter, though there is an Incubator logo.

I think this is a blocker.

> Staging repository:
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/
>

> Distribution files are located here:
> http://people.apache.org/~apadilla/npanday/1.3-incubating/

The key is registered with public servers, but the name etc. should
ideally have some reference to Apache:

gpg: searching for "0X7580DCDB" from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
(1)     apadilla (adelita) <apadi...@maestrodev.com>
          2048 bit RSA key 7580DCDB, created: 2011-01-14

I cannot find the KEYS file.

The repository-builder files seem to contain chunks of a repository,
and contain many non-ASF files. It's not clear if these all have
compatible licences, and anyway they don't seem to be mentioned in the
LICENSE file (or NOTICE, where necessary).

Potential blocker.

The MSI file also contains lots of 3rd party jars.