First off, as we've seen with other projects that have gone through
Incubation, we have not chosen to avoid areas where others have projects.
Simply put, if there is interest from a community, we seek to be supportive.

If this proposal goes through, and the ASF chooses to incubate OO.o,
everyone will be welcomed.  The TDF, individually or en masse, can consider
whether or not to join the project.  If there is a community split, that
decision will rest solely on those who choose not to join our all-inclusive
environment.  Personally, I would wholeheartedly welcome the TDF joining in
on the project.  This need not be a miss opportunity to re-unite; it is
STILL an opportunity to reunite.

        --- Noel