On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 14:05, William A. Rowe Jr. <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> On 6/5/2011 10:43 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:
>>
>> I posted a similar statement yesterday. Personally, I think the traffic on
>> this list has settled down a lot in the last 24 hours and is now focusing in
>> on topics more relevant to this list. But maybe that is just because it was
>> Saturday :-)
>
> Agreed, just some quick thoughts...
>
>> What I am still waiting to hear on are:
>> 1. The amount of code in the project that the grant didn't give to us under
>> the Apache License.
>
> List published by Sam, and Christian suggests this reflects the OOo repo...
> http://people.apache.org/~rubys/openoffice.files.txt
> Actually tearing into that repo for files differently-copyrighted might
> be a task for RAT :)

I doubt that you'll find anything "differently-copyrighted" in that
list. My understanding is that Oracle created the list with something
like "grep '(C) Oracle'" :-)

I'm more interested in the list of files from the Hg repository that
are NOT in that list. I gotta believe it is non-zero, so what are
they, and how much of a problem will that be?

Cheers,
-g