On 06/06/2011 19:17, Danese Cooper wrote:
Well...we were thinking about adding a track at
http://www.transfersummit.com/BarCamp

which is in Europe...at least.

Actually there are two separate events we are considering here, a Barcamp and the conference itself. I'm talking to the organisers now.

(it seems with all the possibles we will get a certainty pretty quickly)

Ross