I understand that it could be difficult for you to come to Brazil on
the next month, but we'll have here the biggest Free Software event in
South America, the FISL (http://softwarelivre.org/fisl12?lang=en).

I know that some of you were at FISL in past years, and maybe someone
will attend the event in this year. I'll be there and if we have some
of you here in Brazil too, we may find some room on the event to
discuss the themes proposed here with the Brazilian community (and
anyone else that would like to join us).

You may already know that Brazil has a huge and active LO/OO community
and we estimate that we have millions of LO/OO users in Brazil (just
to give you a clear idea about that, the users commited to use ODF
just inside government is estimated in 3 million).

Best,

Jomar Silva