$ mkdir org.apache.ace.client.automation-0.8.0-incubator
$ cd org.apache.ace.client.automation-0.8.0-incubator/
$ wget
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ace/org.apache.ace.client.automation-0.8.0-incubator-source.jar
$ jar -xf org.apache.ace.client.automation-0.8.0-incubator-sources.jar
$ wget
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ace/org.apache.ace.client.automation-0.8.0-incubator.pom
$ mv org.apache.ace.client.automation-0.8.0-incubator.pom pom.xml
$ mvn clean install

regards,

Karl