On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:04 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I suggest we discuss documentation work right here. It will be a welcome
> change to discuss our work instead of simply our opinions.

+1

I would like to suggest to adopt an existing release plan, change it
to fit to incubator expectations and create a wikipage for it.
Like: http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4php/ReleaseProcedure

This might serve as recommendation, which can be tweaked of course.
Guess this will help people better to get started than 10k philosophy.

Cheers

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de