On 29 November 2011 12:18, Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Ross Gardler
> <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
>> hopefully you will get the support you need on your dev list. However,
>> please do not hesitate to come back to this list if you need clarity. It
>> may take too many emails and you might need a thick skin, but we will help
>> in our strange way.
>
> A tangent, Ross; What is the relationship between "Incubator Community
> Development" and "Apache Community Development" ??

When we set up ComDev we discussed this. The conclusion we came to was
that the Incubator is about incubating community around specific
projects coming into the ASF and helping that community understand how
to get things done here, that is, signposting for projects coming to
the ASF. ComeDev is about helping individuals get involved with our
communities, this is signposting for individuals coming to the ASF.

Ross

> Cheers
> --
> Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer