> > Sponsoring Entity
> > ------------
> >
> >     * Apache MyFaces PMC
> >
> > Project Name
> > ------------
> > While DeltaSpike is intended to be used as the project’s code name during
> > the
> > incubation  process, it is intended that we will solicit suggestions
> > from the  greater community for a more suitable name before it becomes a
> > top level  project at Apache.

Welcome. I have done the first steps as explained here [1]
adding to the ReportingSchedule and a default entry to podlings.xml
The latter still needs the project description and list of mentors,
and still need initial status page.

This is just to get things started, and also enables Clutch
to help guide your project. No rush.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#steps
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#deltaspike

However there is one issue.
The Proposal specifies Apache MyFaces as the Sponsoring Entity.
Yet there is discussion of becoming a top-level project, and the vote
was asked of the Incubator PMC.

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Acceptance+By+Incubator

Anyway, in podlings.xml i have noted "Incubator" as the Sponsor.
If that is not correct, then you probably need the Apache MyFaces PMC
to do the acceptance vote.

-David