Hi David!

Thanks for your help, very appreciated!

Actually we've had a discussion on myfaces-private, but we did not vote on the
proposal itself.

I think it's perfectly fine if the IPMC is observing the DeltaSpike activity.

Naming the MyFaces PMC was actually more meant as 'thank you' for them having
CODI grow under their guidance.
But organisational the IPMC might even be a better fit.

So changing the sponsoring entity to Incubator is perfectly fine for us.

LieGrue,
strub