I like Joe's suggestion of having Mentors writing a report. But I
would like the PPMC get some experience as well, since once they
graduate they are tossed into the fire of producing "real" board
reports on their own.

Possible extension of Joe's suggestion; The PPMC produce the Board
report as if they were a top level project. Mentor produce separately
the "road map to graduation" report, covering what has been done, what
is going on right now and what is left to do. IPMC will quickly see
AWOL Mentors and which podlings need help, without taking away the
"training" of the PPMC...

Cheers
Niclas

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer