Joe Schaefer wrote:

> Let's stop discussing this issue in the abstract

Good idea.  Lets be more specific, and put together something actionable.

> Now lets look at the remainder- several projects with no report whatsoever

This has been an issue.  Perhaps we need to put some teeth in the
requirement, such as closing down commit access until reports are posted?  I
don't have an issue with saying that a project that does not report by the
assigned cut-off date has its commit access turned off until the report is
posted.  Or, perhaps to give weight to your view that Mentors need to be
more involved, until after it is signed off by a Mentor?

> Tashi, which has been incubating since 2008, writes exclusively about
> technical issues and really says zilch about their progress towards
> graduation.

We've repeatedly asked projects to focus on their graduation requirements.
What can we do to help push them in the right direction?

        --- Noel