On 14 February 2012 22:47, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> From: Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>

I've made a start on it, but don't have time to complete it for a few
days, probably Monday at the earliest.

The first thing to do is to decide if the following directory tree can
be junked:

site-publish/projects/altrmi/

I suspect it can, as altrmi has moved elsewhere, but I just want to
check it's not being kept for historical reasons.

The other files currently only in site-publish are:

!           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo\status.html
!           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo\status.pdf
!           1243649   site-publish\projects\lcf.html
!           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo-proposal.html
!           1243649   site-publish\projects\ruper.html

Again I'm not sure if these files are required or can be deleted.