Hi,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The first thing to do is to decide if the following directory tree can
> be junked:
>
> site-publish/projects/altrmi/
>
> I suspect it can, as altrmi has moved elsewhere, but I just want to
> check it's not being kept for historical reasons.

+1 to removing. We still have the content archived in svn history.

> The other files currently only in site-publish are:
>
> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo\status.html
> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo\status.pdf

Remove. Geronimo status is at /projects/geronimo.html.

> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\lcf.html

Remove. LCF renamed itself to ManifoldCF, and its status is now at
/projects/manifoldcf.html.

> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\geronimo-proposal.html

Keep. It should be linked to from the proposal list on the Incubator
wiki, or perhaps migrated entirely into the wiki (or at least to a
better place in site-author).

> !           1243649   site-publish\projects\ruper.html

Remove. AFAICT, Ruper renamed itself to Depot, and its status is now
at /projects/depot.html.

BR,

Jukka Zitting