On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> On May 3, 2012, at 6:18 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
>> The resulting TODOs are (see also the May2012 wiki page):
>>
>>  - jukka:     Airavata, Droids, SIS, Wookie, Zeta Components
>>  - rgardler:  Amber, PhotArk
>>  - mfranklin: Ambari, Flex, Stanbol
>>  - shepherdX: Clerezza, Lucene.NET, Syncope
>>  - shepherdY: CloudStack, NPanday, VCL
>>  - shepherdZ: DeltaSpike, Nuvem, Wink
>
> Even though I'm the mentor for VCL I now have to sign up to be a shepherd too?

Nope. Jukka is looking for *additional* people to review the reports
at the IPMC-level. You can continue to help VCL with their community
and their podling report. Some additional people will review and look
for concerns and action items for the IPMC to work on
(feedback/actions for podlings, or meta-level IPMC issues, etc). Then
Jukka bundles all that up and pops it up to the Board.

Cheers,
-g