Wearing the very small hat of shepherd, I write to start a discussion
of moving Kato to the attic.

The last sign of activity was at the last reporting period, and the
only activity then was for one contributor to note that he had really
no time to spend on the project and the future needed to be discussed.
No discussion followed.

The private list last saw traffic in 2009.

The three listed mentors don't have time to deal with this. I'm told
that Joe volunteered to help out here.

I'm very tentatively proposing that the IPMC vote to shelve the
project and, if the vote succeeds, that I and any other willing
parties take care of the Attic process.

I would expect that this thread would lead our esteemed chair to
report to the board that the IPMC is actively discussing the
appropriate disposition.