Hi,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Benson Margulies
<bimargul...@gmail.com<javascript:;>>
wrote:
> I'm very tentatively proposing that the IPMC vote to shelve the
> project and, if the vote succeeds, that I and any other willing
> parties take care of the Attic process.

Agreed. There was some interest in Kato earlier when they finally figured
out that they don't need to wait for Oracle, but I suppose everyone with a
real itch to scratch had already moved to other things by then.

Ideally the podling itself would decide whether to retire or not, but if
there's nobody left to care, the decision is pretty easy also for the IPMC
to make.

> I would expect that this thread would lead our esteemed chair to
> report to the board that the IPMC is actively discussing the
> appropriate disposition.

If you like, you can also add a paragraph about this to the IPMC report
(simply modify the wiki page). Or I'll take care of it tomorrow.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Jukka Zitting