On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kato is not an ASF project (yet), so wouldn't it just be rm'd rather than
> moving to the Attic?

Well, let's try to solve this once and for all. Sure, Kato is not a
full-fledged ASF process Incubator-wise, but at the same time it may
have passed the IP clearance stage so it may be argued that it is
ASF's IP and ASF responsability, which in turn may justify keeping it
shelved in the Attic.

As an Attic PMC member, who is also very well aware of lack of
volunteers over there, I couldn't be happier with a policy stating
that failed incubating projects are just rm'd, but I don't think we
never came up with a clear decision on that. And I would like to make
sure it's the right thing to do in the first place.

--
Gianugo