On Aug 8, 2012, at 2:13 PM, Ted Dunning wrote:

>  It is clear that there are gobs of people with the
> credentials and track record to be potential contributors, but it is
> also clear that many of these people have huge demands on their time.
> That leaves doubt about how much contribution they can or should be
> making to a new project.

Wow! It's your project, and you can choose how to run this. However, when I do
contribute I hope my contributions aren't discouraged because I should not be
contributing to a new project because of the demands on my time after I
volunteered to.

I don't wish to belabor this or stand in your way, good luck. Hopefully, the
project will be encouraging to new contributors.

Arun