On 8/12/12 3:19 PM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
The vote did not pass, and he reopened it already. The vote was shy by 1
binding IPMC vote. I gave it a binding +1 a couple of days ago. It
should be good now, it just needs another result message, this time
showing the 3 IPMC votes.

Yes, and thanks Richard for helping here! Following your suggestion, I had reopened the vote "for at least 72 hours with no specific close time". I'll post the updated results tomorrow (monday).

Regards,

Matthieu

On Aug 12, 2012 4:50 AM, "Flavio Junqueira" <f...@yahoo-inc.com